instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL ASIA 2014

top and bottom : H&M / heels : vincci

Say HELLLLLO to my new pretty top. I'm loving the cut outs and it reminds me of safari. and say Hello to FMFA 2014.
Future Music Festival is coming to Malaysia again, but this time it's gonna be at The Mines Wonderland, Mines Resort City.
From 13-15th March! Just 3 days before my birthday, Okay, so it's gonna be a pre-birthday celebration for me! :D
I'm LOVING the SAFARI theme, damn it's gonna be wild with lotsa wild party animals there.
I'm thinking of seeing tigers, zebras, cheetahs, All those lovely wild prints! :)
Gotta plan what to wear next! I'm hoping to see a lot of wild crazy outfits for this.

Okay here comes the sad news.
So they finally just confirmed the line up.
THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE IS NOT HERE.
..HARDWELL..
no hardwell... I am sad. Sadness to the max sad. 
NO HARDWELL, just go home already :((((((
but sigh, I already got my 3 days Passes for next year.

I'm guessing Armin and Deadmau5 is gonna be the main act next year.  
But thank god there's still Knife Party and Adventure club so I guess it won't be that bad.
Just take a look at the Asia's trailer here.


still nothing beats the Australian version here.


I had so much hype for that one! :((




I think this is my other very much b/w outfits.
I'm so in love with black and white outfits recently I should restrain myself from getting b/w clothes.
I'll get pulled by my friend whenever I try to lay my hands on anything black and white during shopping.
Btw, it was Topshop's first day of sales the day before yesterday! :) I got myself some new stuff and I'm frankly quite broke now, lawl.
hahahh, thanks again Right Click Production for the photos, 
I love this 'Miami' looking apartment my friend has, 
lots of hot guys, and such a beautiful place. (with hot guys, lol) 

OKAY! 
I'm gonna go now, talk to you guys later ! xx
hope you like the pictures btw:) 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

great post! would you like to follow eachother?
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

ah, you are so pretty dear! i adore your long hair and this outfit!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

pretty photos, the sun is gorgeous!

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

really awesome outfit!!

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

Chiew Nee said...

looking good! =)

Heaven Knows

Sharon said...

You look absolutely stunning ... gorgeous style too

www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com