instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maroon !


photo credits : MEL JUSTICE 

top : Sheer pokka-dot blouse from ZARA
bottoms : skort from A.Avenue
shoes : Forever 21
bag : MANGO
accessories : DIVA 





love love love the orange ring and the accessories 
and that bow with that top is sooo cute! 
haha, that's what my friends in work say.
my hair is deep maroon in color now,
it's the same one i just realized as my dear friend yeong shin !  
haha, i feel more PunK now. i feel like i could change the world ! 

I got so bored of constantly dying my hair brown so
I decided to give the decision fully to my dear hair stylist David Loh from A cut saloon.
what good luck to people out there who have blonde and brunettes ! 
especially blondes where the color really strikes out.

it's a new year ! so time for a new change ! :)
it's quite difficult to match with some pastel clothes tho

weeeeeee. hairrrrrr ;)

haha, hope you guys have a blessed and siao chinese new year
huuuatttt ah! 
i've really enjoyed mine, reuniting with the old folks and family members.
it's real important no matter where you are to come back at least 
once a year to gather and fellowship with the family members. 
talk about that soon in the next post :) 
till then,


may all your dreams and wishes come true . 

No comments: