instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

A MARKET IN THE SKIES

la scala rooftop

OMG! LOOK AT ME I'M ON THEIR POSTER!!!
hahaha, no actually it's photoshopped. Perks of being a graphic designer you can photoshop anything! lol 

HEY GUYS! Have you seen this poster (of course the version without me) around Facebook recently ?
It's been flooding my facebook for I think a month now, I see it almost everyday! and yes! I'll be attending it, will you?

Okay let me explain more about this event...
After their successful launch of 360 KUALA LUMPUR BAZAAR on April, Duriana will be hosting another fashion market again! 
This time it's gonna be high up overlooking the Twin Towers with other cool activities like CHAMPAGNE PONG (omg must join),
DJ set by The Other Party, Giveaways, and of course a bubbly brunch on top of the Rooftop of La Scala ! 
Can't wait to party and dance (while shopping?!) How cool is that. damn, looking forward to this event that sounds pretty fun! 
No transport ? No car? Well there's no excuse not to go because UBER is providing FREE RIDES! code: UBERDURIANA

AND WHAT ELSE IS FREE FOR MY READERS ???

1) BE the first 30 readers and run to the media registration booth.
2) Flash their app in your phone with at least 3 listed items of yours.
3) Mention you're a reader of my blog and say "BLOGGERS IN THE SKIES"(the password)
4) AND GET A FREE BEAUTY BOX FROM FH CLUB ! (their official giveaway sponsor!)

the beauty box includes a pair of Lavore earrings, The Face Shop korean mask sheets,
sample-sized products such as Nature Republic, Clio, Missha, Etude House, Skin Food, etc...

Basically, Duriana is like a combination of ebay and instagram! 
they're a mobile-first shopping platform, allowing users to discover beautiful vintage and pre-loved clothes... 
Download their app here now and start discovering some gems yourself! I know I've spotted some! 

So see you all at the event folks! :) Can't wait! xx 


No comments: