instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring / Summer confessions

top : PESTLE & MORTAR CLOTHING / bottoms : sunway / jacket : ZARA / boots : Dr. Martens

I recently purchased this top from our local home-grown brand P&M that I've been eyeing for months now!
It belongs to the guys section, they do have a girl's version of this too, but I personally like the guys one better.
I bought it during the day time, and wore it out at night straight for an event after that, haha! 
Since 2 years ago I first heard about them, and now they're blooming like cherry blossoms in Japan on the month of April, 
Pocket tees and statement shirts are their brand candy so if you're a fan of street style like me you should give them a look;)

I have a confession to make guys, lately (well since January) I've been constantly chilling in my own comfort zone
enjoying the effortless choices I make wearing monotones almost everyday, it's so easy! You don't really need to think much what to match.
And I certainly got used and hooked on the promiscuous routine, I find myself trying hard to kick off this addiction now.
But now my friends, I'm making a promise. A promise to brighten up my wardrobe for the spring / summer season.
A promise to keep myself looking bright (and not because I'm wearing full white), but by adding colors!

Like how I add a pop of mustard for this outfit! psss, I'm glad that the colorful Heliconia did most of the job.
Haha! but yeah, slowly adding colors into my wardrobe, TAKING BABY STEPS PEOPLE! :D 
And another update I would like to share with you guys is that I'll be organizing my very first thrift bazaar.
More details HERE, and for those who are interested to be vendors, slots are still open till 29th April, but limited! 
I've never confessed it before, but I must confess, this is pretty nerve-wrecking...
So many "what-ifs" popping in my mind, and there's just countless of worries that I'm afraid about.
I may seem to look pretty confident and have everything under control, but to be honest, I feel like just a tiny small ant .__.
Sigh, I hope everything goes well... at this point I just need all the support I can get :)


Have a goodnight guys, much love. xx
what's your SS confessions? ;) 




7 comments:

ThisGirlLovesChic said...

i love your style!! photos are fab!!!

This Girl Loves Chic 

Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic 


xx

Jessica Broyles said...

Very cool, effortless look!

www.highheelstosneakers.com

Unknown said...

Your look is so stylish!


Green mint sweater, flowered shirt and..-NEW OUTFIT on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

Unknown said...

Great outfit!!!

Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

xoxo

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

Edyta said...

Amazing look - fantastic style!
Adore this post :)
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Unknown said...

looking amazing in this vintage inspired getup! love the funky crop top and skater skirt combo, and really sweet printed kimono jacket!

Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
AL xx
RASSP | MOXHAM CUFF
TwitterInstagram

Unknown said...

Nice! The cardigan is beautiful!

Regards,

Miss Eliza WonDerland
www.misselizawonderland.com