instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

catch up post #1 !


1st and formost I wanna say that I've been struggling with my finals last week, and now, 
it's finally OVER! 
I feeeel the weigh lifting off my shoulder, I feeel the air so fresh and the birds singing, wtf
I apologize because I haven't blogged for almost 2 weeks! can you believe how time flies?! 
And now I'm fine, free, fresh and ready to RUMBLEEEE, I'm so ready to get things going now! 
and there were many things that I did within these two weeks and I would like to share with you guys,
but I just donno where to start! I've been really active in instagram lately and I can't live without it for a day! 
addiction is what it's called, 

my instagram name is : sundaesins 
so follow me if you like cause I would love to see what you post cause I'm an #instaaddict ! LOL


***

wow. 
surprisingly I'm loving how this "catch up" post is going.
I might do more of these in the future cause it's something kindda new to me.
All the random thoughts and happenings will go into this category in the future! haha.
this is a spot where I don't just post about a one day outfit post but other colorful things that happen in my life! 
I'm loving this idea, haha!! 
*pats my self*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that dim sum looks amazing! I've been craving it :)

xxx
http://www.ladyalamode.com/win-50-to-shabby-apple/

Violet E. said...

awesome stuff <3

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Oh so nice !!!! I love it!!!

Ivan D said...

Thanks for the ppost