instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's a mad mad Monday


really happy with this new boots i bought ! x


photo credit : MEL JUSTICE


top : Psomething
skirt : F block
shoes : F21
accessories : diva

make a gif




twirl and whirl and twirl.
loving my skirt and boots to the very max.
altho i really think that this type of skirts makes me look fat==


behind all this joy, there is sorrow too, sometimes,
I don't really like to blog about my sorrows because no one really cares,
and i definitely don't feel proud of it.
for me, it's really difficult to find joy in society  nowadays,
everything and everyone's about money. 
what happen to Jessie J's "it's not all about the money money money"
if what she sings is real then her music should be free. 
but anyways here's how it goes

I blinked, only to discover my eyes hurt.

I've been crying about all these mixed emotions i've got recently,
sometimes there's many things in life that loves pulling you down,
breaking you into pieces.
I got all very sensitive out of a sudden.
all these little negative thoughts monopolizing my emotions 
sometimes I feel like I've got no one to talk to, 
even on facebook,
i have 900 friends and i don't really talk to more than 10 of them often.
what's the use of facebook. 
i really wanna feel happy everyday this year,
it's one of my new year's resolutions.

so can i go drinking with some funny bastards please!!? 
need some volunteers 
well, if anyone is taking a look at this now. :/

good nights guys x 

No comments: